For most cars made by major manufacturers, the 90,000 mile service is the third major service. These regularly scheduled services help maintain your vehicle and protect your investment for the long-term. By relying on experienced auto technicians to service your vehicle in Kent, you can keep your car running smoothly for years to come!
Why do I need 90,000 Mile Service?
The factory scheduled maintenance at 30/60/90k miles are essential for your vehicle. Central Avenue Automotive helps drivers in Kent, Washington and the surrounding areas keep their vehicle in prime condition with professional service. Whether you have a Toyota, Honda, Subaru, Mercedes, Nissan, Audi, Dodge, Ford, Volkswagen, Land Rover, BMW, or other vehicle, check your owner’s manual to ensure you are up-to-date on maintenance. Here’s 3 reasons why:
- Following your maintenance schedule can prevent large and expensive problems down the road. Maintenance can spot small problems or identify areas of concern that can be fixed immediately, potentially saving hassle, time, and money down the road.
- Depending on the warranty on your vehicle, it may require you to follow the 30/60/90k maintenance schedule. Putting off necessary maintenance may void your warranty.
- Keeping your vehicle in tip-top shape with factory scheduled maintenance will help it retain its value and make it easier to resell.
What’s Included in a 90,000 mile service?
Typically, a 90k mile service will include the following:
- Oil change
- Timing belt replacement
- Replace hoses
- Fuel system cleaning
- Battery service
- Check brake pads
- Tire rotation and/or replacement
- Complete inspection
- Turn or replace rotors
- Replace spark plugs
- Transfer case fluid change
If your car, truck, or SUV is approaching – or has passed – the 90,000 mile mark, it’s time for your vehicle’s factory scheduled maintenance. Central Avenue Automotive offers unparalleled customer service and auto knowledge. Our experienced auto technicians will perform all scheduled maintenance and create a priority list of necessary repairs, so you can plan future car expenses. We are also happy to answer any questions you may have regarding auto maintenance and repairs. Call our auto repair facility at (253) 854-6762 or visit us in Kent, Washington for all your factory scheduled maintenance!